[DML] Re: D repairs in MO

Marc,

My 2 cents worth...there are several folks in Hemmings who travel the
country picking up classic/antique cars for buyers in those "floating
parking lot" trucks.
Most are certified appraisers and reasonably priced and will call you
when they get there with a condition report. I have used a guy from Walpole,
Mass. on a few occasions, and worked out well. E-Mail me if you need his
name. A second thought AAA Plus will tow you 100 miles a day. My son
had his car towed 300 miles home from college (of course it took 3 days)
Hope this helps!

D Mike Drake
Mike03062@xxxx