[DML] Fuel injection - additive

To All,
Just wonder what everyone's opinion on those fuel additive out on the market
that claims that simply adding it to you gas tank will clean your injector.
Does anyone has good experience or bad experience with it? Is it worth the
money? I am more concern if it damages the critical fuel injection instead
of improving it.
Comments???

Bill