[DML] Re: gullwing owner

Claude,
I read your interesting story but was confused by one statement.

You said: " I was restoring this "D" without any kind of books and there
wasn't any Delorean support to be had anywhere."

You may not have been aware of it at the time, but there has never been a
period of time when there was not support for the DeLorean. Several clubs,
dealers, and service organizations have always been available for technical
help and parts.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>