 -----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Moody [mailto:bsmoody@xxxx]

It is probably the water pump but it couldalso be the 2 hoses behind
the water pump.  These hose are very prone to failure and can NOT be
changed unless you remove the intake manifold,  same goes for
the water pump replacement.   SO,  I think your best solution is
to replace the water pump with a MASTER KIT from P.J. Grady.  He has
a kit that contains all of the hidden hoses and gaskets to reseal
the upper coolant circulation system on the engine.  The point it,
Don't do JUST the water pump or JUST the hoses.  Do everything
at once because you don't want to have to dig in there again.  NOW,
its not a hard job but you do have to disasemble everything on top
of that engine down to the block and heads.  I have did it about 3 or 4
times on different cars including my own.  ALSO,  if you have a 5 speed
car, this is a GREAT time to change your clutch slave cylinder.  After
that intake manifold is off,  its EASY to do.  MUCH easier than changing
it from under the car.