[DML] Engines?

Dear DML,

Due to being a new participant in the DML as well as being an avid
hopeful in owning my own DeLorean i've got to do my research.

Almost as amazing as finding out the DeLorean was a real car when I was
a kid was finding out that the engines were a Volvo Renault Peugot mix!
I mean wow! Well my joy was short lived when I found out that they
were a huge flop in regards to reliability, performance and endurance.
One person I talked to said that the "lubricating system was inadeuate
and therefore allowed the engine to 'eat' camshafts." is this true?
say it aint so... and if this is (dare I say it!) TRUE, what can be
done to ammend the situation. Have thiongs like engine revamps gone
on, or engine replacement?

Plus does anyone know of a dual turbo D? and where I can get specs for
ALL Deloreans regarding engine performance...

Any info for the above would greatly be appreciated!

Avidly waiting with fingers crossed while loking at every DeLorean pic
he owns,

Mike kadonoff
Mishka1@xxxx