[DML] Re: door solenoids, auto opening of doors?

[DML] Re: door solenoids, auto opening of doors?

Yes Rob spends alot of time and money to develop the products. The new
system works nice. The Lockzilla module has now been fitted with a plug for
the new door unlock module. So if you buy a Lockzilla, which you need for
this system anyway, then you can plug it right in. The module for remote
unlocking of the doors which comes with two key ring remotes is 159.00 The
remote door opening add on will be higher as it involves mecagnisms inside
the door to open them by remote. I am not sure of the price but give Rob a
call I am sure he will be happy to talk to you about it. Thanks for the email

Gary