[DML] dead delorean

I have some good news and bad news.
I took the car this morning to Mock Tire to have a spin balance. I made a
terrible mistake and didn't stay with the car. Don't get me wrong, they did
great work and the steering wheel has zero shake in it now, and the price was
just $18. Here is the bad thing though. I got it home, pulled in the
driveway, and shut off the engine. Went inside the house for a few minutes,
came back out to pull the car into the garage. Turned the key and "ka-blam"
or some loud pop came from somewhere in the back accompanied by some smoke
from the engine! The engine turns over, but the engine will not run. HELP!
I called DMC Joe, and he gave me some leads, but I still can't figure it out.
It has something to do with the starter and it's relays and such. I will be
at work tonight until 9, so I will be giving you a call later on.

Thanks,
Darren