[DML] Re: door solenoids, auto opening of doors?

[DML] Re: door solenoids, auto opening of doors?

Hi Gary

Has Rob come up with an estimated price yet on this new gee wiz novalty
yet how much was the remote lock unit, your typical zilla pricing of $200+
. Don't get me wrong these zilla products have proven to be bullet proof
and I'm glad he has made the effort to develope them . When you consider the
cost of the simple componantry inside, relatively inexpensive that is. Its
sometimes hard to justify the high price , of course I know there is more
to it than that. The units are great I just wish the price was more
affordable. I guess I,m just to used to inexpense asian built electronics,
oh well

Dennis