[DML] Another DMC Vendor on the 'Net

DeLorean Motor Center of Garden Grove CA now has a website up (I found on
some random web searching today). I've added it to the "Links/Stuff" page at
www.dmcnews.com . By the way there's a shot of the "headline" poster
mentioned a few days ago in the background of one of the photos.

(This is not an advertisement, just something I noticed.)

This joins the other vendors (DeLorean One, DeLorean Services aka DMCJoe, PJ
Grady, and DMC Houston) already with web presence. Check 'em out! Life just
gets better!

dave