[DML] Re: DMC Dealers

Neil Blaze,

I too have been interested in owing a DeLorean for years. From
the little investigating I have done in northern California, I
believe I once found a dealership with a DeLorean (it might have
been an exotic car dealer, and I don't remember the name...but it
was listed and pictured in a local car for sale magazine, the kind
you pick up at the grocery store). I also found a DeLorean for auction once
(repossession? drug seizure?) at Roger Ernst's auto auctions in
Modesto, CA. (You can check up on which cars they have for auction
at www.rogerernst.com).

Maybe you should just continually look in local car for sale
magazines or check exotic car dealerships? I'm not sure...MY
question would be whether or not a dealership would ever
_finance_ a car like that. I would have to suspect they probably
wouldn't, but I'm no car expert. :)

RJR