[DML] Re: [ stripping paint]

Mike03062@xxxx wrote: "As a moderate purist, I would run, not walk away from a painted DeLorean!! Many were painted because of body problems" Mike Nashua NH I didn't walk nor run away from a painted Delorean about 5 months ago, I bought it. I have enjoyed my painted "D" more than my Stainless "D". NO, not all painted deloreans are painted due to body problems. As a matter of fact, the body on my painted "D" is in better condition than most stainless Deloreans I've seen in the past few years. I've also received a thumbs up from DMCJOE in Atlanta on the painted Delorean. My point is, anyone in the DMC family should never run nor walk away from any Delorean! Kirk Brandon Vin#02378-10246