[DML] SS Cleaners

I was going to hold off on this, but since Marc asked about the "new"
cleaner from DMC Houston, I guess I will respond.

First, as a DeLorean owner since 1982 I have tried every single suggested
product and a few "home remedies". I invariably came back to window
cleaner for just about the same reason mentioned here. All others darkened
the appearance,left a film, attracted dust and, in my opinion, also
attracted finger prints.

The one disadvantage of window cleaner is that it does nothing for, and in
fact seems to dull, the black trim. This, in turn, means you've got to use
one of the hundred or so products designed for the trim and it is
impossible to get it on without a few smudges to the stainles steel.

I recently tried some of the "new" cleaner. I was very impressed. Yes, it
does darken the appearance a bit, but much less than the other spray SS
cleaners. Yes, it does leave a hint of a film, but again much less than
the others. It worked very quickly. No problem with streaking. And, it
works well on all the black trim.

I have only tried it once so I am reluctant to give it a 100% thumbs up
since it is rather expensive. However, if future use supports my intial
reaction, I'd say it is a real winner.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867