[DML] Upgraded radiator - Bent Front Cross Members

[DML] Upgraded radiator - Bent Front Cross Members

> This is great information, and just the reason I am happy I found the DML. Thanks again James (good luck in your new endevours!) and also thanks to the new moderators! I do not have much
> experience with body/frame work. Can a regular body shop handle this work? Also, where can I get the specs for the correct frame measurements? Or would I be better off getting the car in
> good running order then send/take it to one of the authorized service centers? Joe, you are dead on about the a/c that was going to be my 1st project after the complete tune-up, brakes and
> suspension work. My mechanic is all for getting the frame re-alignment, he was just worried I wanted the car back quickly.

bty- If I need to use an experienced DMC service center, my 1st choice right now is Delorean Services regardless of the distance to be traveled (That could be a bonus if I drive ; ).

IMHO-I don't want to take anything away from any of you other very knowledgeable DML members (and there are many raddad et al) however, after monitoring the list and reading most of the
archive I feel that DMCJOE is a huge asset to the list and he gives his help without pushing his own shop or being condescending. Thanks again.

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx