[DML] Re: [ Cant shift to 1st]

Robert Hlavacek wrote:
My 5 speed was getting difficult to shift into 1st and now it wont go at all. 2nd is hard but all other gears shift OK. Does anyone know what this is likely to be?? Thanks, Bob VIN 10691 Bob, I had the same problem with my "D". I took it to DMCJOE in Atlanta and itwas a linkage problem. You'll be glad to know this is not expensive to fix, I believe it was less than $50.00. For more information, contact Joe. Kirk Vin#02378-10246

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderato-@xxxx