[DML] Re: DeLorean Limo?!

In a message dated 7/16/99 9:04:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
deloreandude@xxxx writes:

<< Hey guys! I have always wondered who owns the DeLorean limousine that is
pictured
in the Online Magazine Issue 3. How many of these things were produced? >>

Hey Robert,

I asked this same question and the answer is NO ONE. The picture is a
fake. I don't remember who edited the picture but they used a computer
program to stretch the DeLorean body and make the necessary changes to make
it look real. And also while we are on the topic...I believe I remember
hearing something about Don Steger was thinking about making a DeLorean Limo,
but I haven't heard anything since.

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852....still for sale if interested please e-mail directly

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx