From: DMC3309@xxxx [mailto:DMC3309@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 1999 2:49 PM
To: DMC5524@xxxx; dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Financing

I too called J.J. Best when I was looking for financing for my Delorean. I
was not very impressed with what I heard. It seems like they only wanted
finance automobiles with a much higher price tag. I finally hooked up with
Bank called First National bank of Sumner ( I think that is the correct
spelling) They advertise in Hemmings and they were very nice to do business

with. I would recomend them.

Robert
VIN 3309

Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and start earning
FREE travel in HALF the time with the NextCard Rew@rds Program.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/449

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address
moderator@xxxx

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx