[DML] SS clutch cable

how difficult is it to install a SS clutch cable? is it possible to do
it myself, or should i have a pro do it? if a pro needs to do it, do
you think the local mechanic is able to do this? my clutch is stiff
and it is hard to shift into gears sometimes. i thought it was the
fluid until the last "clutch" posting. thanks for the help

erik geerdink
VIN 4512
PLATE EGGS D

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx