[DML] Re: Fuel Enrichment

David,
The test you just completed on the frequency valve and the test on the
idle speed system checks out OK.
Now here is the stupid question: what was the original problem?

Somehow we have lost a description of your original problem. I went back in
my files and here is the earliest post from you leading up to today.

"believe I have finally come to an inpass with my DeLorean. I have a
problem with the fuel enrichment circuit that may envolve the main fuel
pressure regulator. I have no means of checking fuel pressures at the
different points in the engine so I am asking the "List" for suggestions. I
guess my last resort would be to drive the car up to PJ Grady. Since I live
in Virginia its going to take about 10-12 hours to get there."

Dave Sontos

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx