[DML] Re: Fuel Enrichment

Joe,
We've tested the idle speed circuit now, but what about the fuel enrichment
circuit?? Another test I did was pull the wire from the Frequency Valve while
the engine was idling which killed the engine, I assume this means it is also
working.

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx