[DML] Re: Killing the oil thread too

 <001201bebfed$79e41e20$8dace5c-@default> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=1158
> It's starting to take on the overtones of a religious war. This is similar
> to DOT4 vs Synthetic brake Fluid arguments. Each has benefits, drawbacks,
> and believers. Feel free to correspond directly/privately with each other.

I thought the synthetic Vs regular oil thread was very informative and I
Wouldn't mind if it continued. I think that the real question is not if synthetic oil is good
(I think that has been established) but if synthetic oil is a good value( which I'm still not sure of).
I learned a few new things about synthetic oil here and isn't that what this DMC news is all about?
I think the vast majority of DMC owners are trying to do the best job we can preserving
And maintaining our "D" cars and unfortunately most of us have finite financial resources
thus this is a viable topic in my opinion.

Mike D.
Vin 3113
lic DLORIANN

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx