[DML] DeLorean on VH1!

Hi DMLers! I was watching VH1 the other day when they aired a commercial
for
the "Pop-Up Video 80's" video when I saw a D. It was a 1-second shot of
DMC turning a corner with the sunlight gleaming off of the panels, with
one of
those "pop-up" balloons pointing at it (I didn't catch what was inside).
Have any
of you ever seen this particular video? I doubt that it was the video
that "dissed"
the DeLorean, based on the placement of the camera to get that shot.
Does
anyone know of any other music videos that showcase a D?

Thanks, Rob

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx, not to the eGroups address shown