[DML] Re: Oil

I use synthetics in mine all the time plus prolong
one time in My Jag I developed an oil problem. Problem was I did not know
the gauge wasn't working. I blew the oil out of the car (drain plug came
loose) and had less than a quart.
I drove home from Columbus not knowing

I found the problem and fixed it still shocked it didn't lock up.
I figured the motor was toast but two years later and 50K miles more at
186,000 miles I took the Jag apart for a blown head gasket and the internal
parts were still good.
I rebuilt it with the same cam and crank. Still to tolerance specs. and no
signs of significant wear.

I'll pay the extra price and protect the engine

My DeLorean gets new synthetic
To me its worth it
and so do all my cars

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews