[DML] Re: Cleaning up after clutch master cylinder leak.

[DML] Re: Cleaning up after clutch master cylinder leak.

MEK (Methyl Ethyl Ketone) will most likely melt any plastic it touches.
This is STRONG STUFF. It should not be used by an amateur..

You may want to try Nail Polish Remover. This is very similar to
Acetone, but less dangerous.

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews