[DML] Re: Accessorize'n

I've got the fuzzy dice!! (but not the rest of the stuff). My wife thinks
the dice are "cute". Gotta keep the wife happy if you want to spend money
on the car!

Mark N
VIN 6820

PS--Gotta go along with all the good things others have been saying about
James Espey. If it hadn't been for the DMC-News site I wouldn't have bought
the car! Great info out there! Thanks James!

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews