[DML] Re: Fuel Enrichment Circuit

David,
Close your wallet, no need spending that kind of money.

Here are a couple of questions.
Are all vacuum lines properly connected ?
Has the CO mix ever been adjusted ?
Is the tamper proof plug still in place ?
Do you hear the frequency valve buzzing while the engine is idling ?

BTW both the warm up regulator and frequency valve have an extremely low
failure rate, I seriously doubt that either one needs to be replaced.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>