[DML] DML: Thank You, James Espey

I know the DML has a policy against "me too" posts, but in the case of
the flood of gratitude toward DML founder James Espey I am making an
extraordinary exception. If DML subscribers are moved to thank Mr.
Espey publically for his efforts then I will not stand in their way.
Until Friday, that is, when my term ends.

Obviously the DML would not exist without James Espey, and all of us are
in his debt for the hundreds (thousands?) of hours he put into providing
us with this service. James is quite a guy, and I am proud to call him
my friend.

- Mike Substelny
This week's DML Moderator

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews