From: Gerald Deutsch <Jerry1@xxxx>
To: 'dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [DML] window fuzzy stuff...
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 1999 12:08 PM

Hi guys. I don't know what to call it, but I need it replaced. It's a sort
of internal moulding that goes inside the door at the top by the window,
and it has some sort of fuzzy stuff on it that rubs against the window. I
think it prevents the window from getting scratched. Whatever it is, I need
to replace it. Is there an aftermarket application for this part? Thanks in
advance for any help. ---Dan Vin#5493

eGroups now offers FREE email newsletters!
Women.com, RollingStone, Travelocity, and more?
Sign-up Now! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/315

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews