[DML] Re: DeLorean as a daily driver?

Alex'

you can get a D in that price range. I just did. Check the web, Classified
200, and anything your browser picks up. You can have a D in a month. Expect
to go 100+ MILES if you want a nice one.

Good luck. A D is a bargan at that price, but available if you put in some
time and effort. Look at a few before you buy, BUT if you see a good one first
BUY IT!!

Bob