[DML] DeLorean as a daily driver?

In May, I'll be graduating from college and, at that time, I plan on
getting a new car. (I mean "new" in the sense of different, not necessarily
"brand new".)

I'm considering getting a D, but I'm a bit worried, as this car would be my
daily driver -- this would be the car I'd be driving to and from work, and
for everything really.

Considering their age, are Ds reliable enough for this kind of daily use?
To add to this, I'm not really much of a car person; I take care of the
vital fluids, but I take my current car ('91 Taurus wagon) to the shop for
most other maintenance.

Lastly, if a D would be suitable, after all that, where would be a good
place to find one? And, what price should I expect to pay? Other cars I'm
considering (Olds Alero / Mercury Cougar / VW Golf) are about $16-18k with
the options I want...

Alex Bischoff abischof@xxxx
export-a-crypto-system-sig RSA-2-lines-PERL
Proof That There Is Strength In Numbers --> http://www.distributed.net/

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews