[DML] Re: ADMIN NOTE - or - What's going on with this list, anyway??

Dave Swingle wrote:

> ----The list will remain free of charge. It will be supported by continued
> sales of DMC paraphernalia as James has been doing.

Good afternoon Dave!

I would like to order some items from the DMC News Store. Do I send the
order to you at the same address James had posted under the "Ordering
Information" button? (That was DMC News, PO BOX, Mesa, AZ) Actually
the "Ordering Information" is at the bottom of the Store's page.

Thank you,
Ed Thompson (#6419)
Midlothian, VA

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews