[DML] Good luck and thanks

Fellow DMCer's,
I would like to take the time to thank James Espey for the hard work he has
done to start, maintain, and grow this mailing list. The amount of work to
keep this list going is a full time job. James has never complained about the
time spent. He has also always been there if anyone had questions via the
phone. The fact that this list has been free of charge, ( along with the web
site) is a tribute to the true meaning of being a Delorean owner. As I stated
in a post a few days ago, Live the Dream, Share the Dream. James has done
both of these!!! Good luck to you James in your new position. If your past
work is any indication of your future, then Steve W. had better get ready to
double his business. As to our new "Mom", if I can be of any help please feel
free to contact me at my email address. The key to the list if the ability to
throw out a problem and the sharing of ideas on how to fix it comes right to
your finger tips. I have subscribed to other auto lists and I can tell you
that the DML is the only list where the questions are almost as much fun as
the answers. Keep up the good work and again THANK YOU JAMES!!!!!
Bruce Battles
Vin# 06569

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews