[DML] Re: Scirroccos, anyone?

ariel b levine wrote:

> So, as the D may be my dream car, many of you, like
> myself who cannot even find a D,

You are in luck! You have just found one. A mint
condition 1981 with only 9850 miles. Always garaged,
always covered, never snowed or rained on. Offered at
an incredibly low price of only $25K (OBO). Shipping
arranged anywhere in the world. You can be driving
this jewel next week! Owned by me since 1982.

Regards,
Ed Thompson
Midlothian, VA

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews