[DML] Delorean Spotted in NYC!!

I was sitting on a stoop nearby Washington Square Park on the corner of,
I believe, Greene & Waverly with a couple of Friends Last night. just
sitting there, enjoying the night air. THe traffic was slow and calm.
Nice and qiet. A car hasen't past by for a coupla minutes, when, all of
the sudden . . . Crawling, slithering across the spotted pavement was a
growling stainless-steel snake. It slowly moved across and, luckily for
me, it had a red light. So, I fell into paranoic bliss for 40 seconds.
The light from the stores on the street and the lamp were reflecting off
it's body, giving it a violet glow. With a wide chassis, and low to the
ground body, it bullied anything that came it's way. Then the light
turned green, and with a low cruel growl, it hovered away. Wow, it was
the most beautiful night of my life.

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews