[DML] OLD COOLANT

I remember awhile back a discussion about coolant. When I took my car to Don at the DeLorean Motor Center for its check-up he told me that I still had the original coolant among other things that are original. He didn't specify if this was a good thing or a bad thing so now I'm wondering if it is good or bad to have it in my car. It runs like a champ and never overheats so I guess if it ain't broke don't fix it but I don't want to ruin the engine if this is a bad thing. How about it DMC Joe and others. What's your opinion? Thanks! Fil. #6232
P.S. My car has a bit over 15K miles on it.

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews