[DML] Re: Air Conditioning / Clicking Noise

[DML] Re: Air Conditioning / Clicking Noise

As a side note: If you have to re-charge your freon, look into the new
Enviro-friendly alternitive. I don't recall the name, but your local
auto-parts supply place should have all the details and equipment you
need. It's cheaper then the old bad stuff and you don't need a license to
handel the new stuff. BUT You do need a license to empty the OLD stuff.
But if you have to get it recharged anyways, then you'd have to go to a
licensed shop to get the work done anyways.
Enjoy!
-=mike=-
restoring VIN# 702

| http://www.poulincomm.com |