From: raynet@xxxx <raynet@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, May 12, 1999 1:25 PM
Subject: [DML] Yokohama Tires Discontinued???

>Maybe I missed a memo on this one, maybe the guy at townfare tire didn't
know what he was talking about, or maybe I'm just a fool.... But I was told
today that the Intermediate AVS tires have been discontinued and that the
only thing Yokohama now makes for our cars is a H rated tire.... Is this
true or have I been steered wrong. If correct I'm thinking it may be time
to buy up some spare stock...