[DML] Re: Delorean for sale

 <3739759f.713-@xxxx> wrote:
Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/dmcnews/?start=488
> Irvin Perline wrote:
> >
> > Must sell my 1981 Delorean, speed. Only 11 K miles. Excellent condition.
> > $19.9K .

> > Why are most stock sites so slow and annoying to use? StockMaster.com

> Where are you????

I am on the website. Click on the reply button located in the upper right hand corner of my listing...then we should be able to talk. Sorry, I have not gotten around to filing the "personal information" requested by egroups.
Please let me hear from you. Regards, Irvin Perline

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews