[DML] Re: Painted DeLoreans...

To: The DMC Wannabe,

Thank you very for the info of support. I knew of this but I could not get
the supporting info.
There are many "other" frills and options that are not listed with or
recorded by the DMC -- for what ever the reasons.
Again, this problem is not only with DMC marque but with many other marques
as well.

I have a car with the same controversy, it is not a DMC. It is from a
different marque. Every time I order parts -- guarantee to get the wrong
parts. Why? One must depend on the chassis's serial number. The
manufacture quotes info from this serial number. The Owners' Club of this
marque, they quote another. My mechanic who has been employed by the company
and working with my type of model and the other different models of motorcars
from this marque has quoted different info on the car. He works on this
marque and no other given him total dedication to the cars. My mechanic is
more correct and right then the company and the club.

Anyway the out come???? The answer? Still the same, no correct answer for
what ever the reasons of poor or no record keeping. Authorization was given
by the company, but the poor record keeping makes it difficult to follow and
trace all the modifications or options with the cars.

Kayo Ong
#05508
Lic. 9D NY

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews