[DML] Re: Front License Plate

I'm just using cheap self-adhesive pads to hold my front license plate
on, and they hold it there fine! Hot water removes any trace of them,
should you need to remove your plate. I got 'em form Halfords (UK), but
I'm sure every motor shop in the world must have them!?

Far less hassle than having to find plate holders or (wince!) drill any
holes.

That seems a bit too obvious and I've a growing feeling that I've missed
the point. Sorry!

I'll get my coat ;o)

Rusk