[DML] Re: Front License Plate

I had one of the DeLorean One stainless steel license plate holders on my
previous D. I have one on my present D which came from PJ Grady. They are
almost identical, but I prefer the PJ Grady one because it is a flat black
and is essentially invisible.

These holders place the plate right in the middle of the front bumper and
actually look quite nice with no holes to drill.

When I go to car shows, I replace my front plate with a "DMC" plate. Looks
great.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews