[DML] DML: [Fwd: Automotive Literature Faire News]

[DML] DML: [Fwd: Automotive Literature Faire News]

Southern California DMLers,

This large, annual event is usually a good place to find a copy of SSI, DeLorean,
Hard Driving, On a Clear Day... etc. Or, you can meet a vendor who can locate a
copy for you.

Hank
1141

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews