[DML] Re: DML: DeLorean Luggage?

Yugoman asked:

> Did DMC at one time offer a set
> of luggage designed to fit the small
>trunk, or am I more confused than
> usual?

I think you are probably confused. The Tucker Corporation offered a
special set of luggage for the unusually shaped Tucker trunk, and so did
Mercedes for its 300 SL Gullwing coupe.

This would be a great aftermarket product for an enterprising DMLer,
though. I would love to buy a set of special luggage for my DeLorean.

In case anyone cares, I think the wedge-shaped toolboxes that a few of
us use as DeLorean luggage (Tuff Case) is no longer available. Ssee
James Espey's car on the DML home page for a picture:

http://www.dmcnews.com/

- Mike Substelny

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews