[DML] Re: DMC long rides and Cruise Control

[DML] Re: DMC long rides and Cruise Control

One of the previous two owners of my D put in the Sears generic cruise
control, and did a nice-looking job. But it doesn't appear to work at
the moment and I havn't bothered to troubleshoot it yet. I'm mostly
inclined to yank it all out, since I really only drive around town, but I
think I'll be regretting it the first time I take a long drive. :-)

___ ___
Gus \ / _
Schlachter ___|_|___ __| |__ Austin
04695 U U