[DML] DMC long rides

I drove my Delorean across the U.S. from California to Maine in 1990 and It
was a GREAT ride. The only discomfort I felt was in thigh on my gas pedel
leg. The angle I had it at caused some minor discomfort at times during
the drive as my knee would rest on the side of the center console. It
would have been great to have cruise control on such a long trip. But
overall the car is really great on a long trip and much more comfortable
than my VW Jetta. By the way does anyone know of a cruise control unit
that would fit our cars?????

Tom Watkins
VIN #5732

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews