[DML] Connecticut Lotto Ad

Hello,
Just today I saw a Connecticut Lotto ad that had a Delorean in it! I was quite surprised. There is a secret-agent type guy who gets out of it and goes into a convenience store with all these gadgets and things. It was either an 82 or 83, becuase it had no flap and the DeLorean emblem on the hood, and I don't think it had the creases from the 81s. Has anyone seen this ad? Does anyone know who's DeLorean it is? I'd really like to get it on tape or on my computer, so if anybody has either means, please let me know.
Thanks!

- Kent Golden
VIN#: 5553
http://members.tripod.com/~kentgolden