[DML] I want a DeLorean!!!!

I have been on this list for a while now, and I still don't have a DeLorean.
Partly because I just haven't researched it enough.

DeLorean is in a class by itself -- it will always be that way.

Where's the best place to go look for a good nice working DeLorean, and,
about what price should I be looking at (for one that will start, and cruise
down the highway without falling apart :-) ). ?

I live in Floresville, TX (between San Antonio and Corpus Christi).

Thanks in advance,

--John

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews