[DML] 2 DMC's spotted in CT in one day

First time poster. Havent seen a D in close to a year on the road, and it
was in florida. Anyways im driving home and I pass by a small foirgn car
delearship Manchester, CT , and sitting there in the showroom was an 81 i
think with the hood lines and the gas flap. It seemed to be getting worked
on as it was leeking somthing out the engine compartment and the interior had
a few large boxes and there were scattered parts around it. Im heading over
tomarrow to get a quote and take a closer look on it. And so im off later on
to the local circut city to pick up new car speakers and sitting there in the
lot right as I pull up is an 83, no flap no lines. this one was in perfect
condition. As i was leaving it was pulling out and it sounded perfect to me.
If the owner of that car is on this group send me a mail so I can ask where
you get your service done in CT. Anyways it was and odd coincidence to see
2 on one day no less than 2 hours apart. Hopefully I can work out somthing
with this dealer and my college, who doenst allow cars on campus if it would
be feasable to look into the car for sale deeper. Will post update on the D
for sale with VIN and other info. BTW the one for sale other stuff i can
tell about it is that it was a black interior and a 5 spd.

Dan Gompper
Macstacker@xxxx

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dmcnews