[DML] [admin] eGroups and other miscellaneous information

[DML] [admin] eGroups and other miscellaneous information

Please send all postings to - dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx - the old address will
go away later this week and any messages sent to it will be lost forever.

The transition to eGroups is coming along nicely. Either by eGroups
design or an error on my part, each former DeLorean Mailing List
subscriber must approve the fact that I automatically added them to the
new list. To date, 166 of some 1300 have done so. If you know any DML'ers
that have not returned their confirmation, you may want to encourage them
to do so that they can continue receiving the new and improved DML.

A few folks have mentioned that they find the advertising placed at the
end of each message to be annoying. In my efforts to please all the
people, all the time, I have changed the format of the eGroups DeLorean
Mailing List to a "no-ads" style list. This will probably take a few days
to take effectasI had to send them a check and they have to process it
yet.

James Espey
Moderator, DeLorean Mailing List
http://www.dmcnews.com