Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 00:42:44 +0100
From: Martin Gutkowski <martin.is@xxxx>
To: dmcnews-digest@xxxx
Subject: DOC Site Update

Hi there,

(the following is a re-type of my post which went into the black hole
that was Digest number 498/499). Unfortunately, I had no "sent items"
within Netscape Messanger!

I recently updated the DeLorean Owners Club UK website to include the
following:

Pictures from the recent London Classic Car Show at the Alexandra Palace
(see Members Cars and Club Gallery). Police officer Mark Bourne's
restored late '81 in GORGEOUS condition, with what I consider thoroughly
"sensible" improvements - chrome exhaust pipes, Sony Minidisc head unit
and CD-changer, All-round Pirelli P600s and more - pictures all
available to view.

Additions to the Download page of three mpeg videos of DeLorean-related
interest, all taped by me at the car show(s), and an article from
Classic and Sports Car from March 1997 - issues of which can be
purchased through the club - see the...

All new Merchandise Page. This page is devoted to items of DeLorean
related material available through the DOC. This is by no means an
exhaustive list as Dave Howarth is forever obtaining new items here and
there, but present are the items of most interest. For example,
sweatshirts with embroidered "DMC" logo - as modelled by Dave himself on
the gallery page, the "Hot-Wheels" style model DeLorean, and my
favourite, available exclusively through the club in limited quantities,
a miniature pewter 1982 DeLorean. This is a lovely little item and I
have two sitting on top of my television. Surprisingly accurate, and not
too expensive, I'm sure you'll agree! See the photo alongside the ridge
on Mark's bonnet, and in his car above the centre console.

Trust me, you'll want one of these models! And any money generated from
the sale of merchandise (and it isn't much!) goes strait back into the
club to fund, among other things, the planned 2001 meet at Dunmurry.

As usual, any comments/question/suggestions, feel free to e-mail me.

Best Wishes,

Martin

DeLorean Owners Club UK
http://delorean.connect-2.co.uk