[DML] VIN 5898

Hi, well this is to post to everyone who asked me what I'm doing
with my car. Well I decided to go with converting it from an auto to
a stick shift. It won't be on the road for a few months. At the
moment its sitting in my garage. It still starts but only in N. So I
go out and let it run for a little while every other day or so.
Where I am at now is I have 75% of the cash for the parts, just not
the labor money. And to save some money I'm going to see if I can
pull out the autmatic set up with all the parts to go with it. This
way its only a matter of fitting in the manual. So if anyone wants a
used, not really well working automatic- I know it sounds really
good :( let me know. At the moment it still allows the car to start
in N, and moves, if you put it in P the car begins to go in reverse.
All of the other gears seem to work, but  I haven't let the car move
on its own for more then maybey 10 feet. I'm going to see if I can
somehow begin to take it apart, I'm just letting the little fuel
that is in there run out so if it has to sit longer then I want.
If everything goes well and including work time I should have it
back on the road again by hopefully October.

Darryl
VIN 5898